Monday, February 16, 2009

Dreamweaver Thoughts

At first I wasn't sure what type of page to build. I decided on pictures of my travels because I have a lot of great pictures I can share.

The most difficult I had for this assignment was after I added a top and nested left frame. It look me a few trial and errors to figure out how to save each frame properly and to save the main index page. I'm hoping after all the time it took me to try to figure this out that I got it correct. Even after submitting the assignment, I'm still not very confident that I saved the frames properly. I tried looking in the book's index to find the topic on frames and saving, but it was an unsuccessful search.

I also had trouble trying to add the Title to my page. After a few checks in the browser, it still said Untitled Document. I had to open the file in Notebook to add the title I wanted in code. I'm glad I'm a little familiar with code, as that was an easy fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment