Monday, February 16, 2009

Reflection#1 - Publishing in Dreamweaver

Building web sites isn't a new thing to me. I worked with websites in High School (that was a few years ago) and I took an HTML class last semester, so this class is refreshing my mind on the things I learned in the past. I was signed up to take Dreamweaver this semester, but it was cancelled :(

1) In general, working with Dreamweaver is easy. After writing the code for websites, this WYSIWYG is nice. The most difficult thing I encountered was when I was setting up my site information in Dreamweaver. I was putting in the incorrect password. It took me a few tries to realize the 0 in my password wasn't a capital "O".

2) I like that we can add a file by simply clicking in the Files tab and create a new file in the site folder. Other than that, nothing has really surprised me (yet) in Dreamweaver.

3) As for the class, I wasn't sure what I was getting into when I joined it later in the semester. (Chris -Thanks for letting me join) I'm happy I chose this course. Its giving my an introduction to Dreamweaver and building sites. This will make the Dreamweaver class I need as part of my certificate go smoothly and easy next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment